A juruensis/N taenia

Hello all,
	I'm looking for habitat/maintenance/breeding info on 2 south american dwarfs.
The first is Apistogramma juruensis. I know it's from the cacatuoides group, and other
than that - there are references here and there, but my main source of apisto help is
Linke, and he doesn't help there.
	The other is nannacara taenia.
	Any info would be appreciated. I've kept and bred cacas and N anomala, a lot,
but these species are new to me, and hopefully not new to others on the list. I seem to
recall Lisa W. mentioning taenia were shy, and that info increased what I knew about the
fish by a fair bit. Now, I've got it, and what I know ain't much to go on.
						Gary Elson

============ Reminder: Kindly quote parsimoniously when replying =============