Re: A juruensis/N taenia

Hi,

I'm sorry I can't help  you with the two fish you mention but I have a
similar interest in a Nannacara species.  I have also kept and bred
N.anomala but I would really like to hear from anyone who has kept or even
seen in the flesh N.aureocephalus, to my mind a stunning fish.  They seem
to be in all the books but very rare.

TIA,
Ken.L