Tokyo Apisto Prices

Armed with the a printout of the list of 50 apisto species
I got from the http's mentioned a few days ago, I headed off
to one of my local favorite stores to check out what they have.
Note that deciphering the katakana script is hard enough for
latin names, the varieties may be hoplessly garbled.
Seems like a pretty good selection though. Comments?

Visit to "Aoyama Suizokukan" Feb 1, 1997
Location: Basement of 3-5-11 Kita Aoyama, Tokyo
Down lane of rte 246 near Omote-sando subway station,
away from shibuya direction,
between Mitsubishi gas station and wendy's, on left
Prices are in Yen, currently 120 yen = $US 1.00

borelli             -  7800/pr "opal red mask"
"alenquer"          -  8900/pr
cacatuoides  - wild -  5900/pr
gibbiceps           -  1200/ea
juruensis           - 25000/trio
meinkeni - santarem - 12800/pr (pair doubtful)
mendezi             - 28000/trio
pulchra             - 25000/trio
"regani sp"         -   500/ea (2000/4) - born & raised in shop
rupununi            - 15800/pr
trifasciata         -  1800/ea - wild
trifasciata         -  7800/pr "matto grosso"
"pandurini"         -  4900/pr - wild
A. "beitbeinden"    -  6500/pr
A. "acaricashoweru" -  4800/pr ** what is this? - frank ***
A. "mamore"         -  6900/?
A.    pucallpaensis - 15800/pr (Apistogrammoides)
german rams         -  3500/pr
dutch rams          -  2800/pr
Adult Pt. altum     - 29800/ea

PS they have killies there too but I don't pay much attention.