Re: Tokyo Apisto Prices

On Sat, 01 Feb 1997 23:41:51 +0900, Francis Brian O'Carroll wrote:

>german rams         -  3500/pr
>dutch rams          -  2800/pr

I went into a local shop a couple of days ago.  It was mostly
cichlids and goldfish and the proprietor said that he and his friends
had raised most of them.  There were some very nice discus, but what
really blew me away was four rams that were about 3-4" long!   I have
never seen anything like them.  He said he fed them beefheart because
they ate so much.   Has anyone seen them this large?  The body height
was over 2"!   Dave

Dave Gomberg, FormMaestro!      San Francisco CA USA   gomberg@wcf.com

============ Reminder: Kindly quote parsimoniously when replying =============