>You may want to make an introductory mailing, introducing yourself.
>
>You can do that by simply replying to this message.
>

>Regards,
>postmaster@aquaria.net

Just a note as a new subscriber.  I live in northern California and have
been raising Apistos for about 15 years.  I have made two collecting trips
to Peru and brought back A. nijsseni, norberti, agassizi, bitaeniata,
eunotus, cacatoides, and Apistogrammoides pucallpaensis.
My current objectives are to get back to Peru to collect hopefully this
summer, to find sources of Apistos in the US especially the "T-Bar" and
someday to collect in Venezuela (currently having no luck in setting this up).
Currently I am keeping A. pandurini, norberti, cruzi,piauensis, smaragd, and
Taeniacara candidi.
If anyone knows of a collecting trip for this summer or a scource for T-Bars
please let me know.

Tom

============ Reminder: Kindly quote parsimoniously when replying =============