Re: Waters of the World

Randy / Deb Care write:

>I've had problems with my nijsseni.  Maybe this "Waters of the World"
>will help.  What is it? ...some extract?

It's a liquid product (I believe Mardel is the manufacturer) which comes
in a variety of "flavors" -- for Apistos I use the Amazon variety, which
chemically softens and acidifies the water. Other varieties are intended
to duplicate other aquatic geographies such as the hard and alkaline
African Rift Lakes. It's available from fish stores and via mail order.

Pete Johnson     ||     When you wish upon a star
San Jose, CA     ||     You might catch an astral gar.

============ Reminder: Kindly quote parsimoniously when replying =============