Re: raising fry.

Just a thankyou to all those you sent replies to me personally or to the
list.  I am trying to move towards providing my pairs with their own tank
so that the female can look after her fry.  I have a N. anomala female in
a 20g who has fry that are about 3 weeks old.  The spawn wasn't very big
to start with but she doesn't seem to have lost any at all (about
20-25).  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks again.

Simon Mann                                     E-mail: mann@alf.chem.su.oz.au
School of Chemistry                              Work: (02) 9351-5747
The University of Sydney                          Fax: (02) 9351-3329
N.S.W., 2006, Australia.