Re: Corys & Apistos

My experience with Apistogramma nijsseni has been a tank full of death.
My pair one by one killed off my cory's. My tank was heavily planted and
come to find out I had fry in the tank. A pair of nijsseni Iwould have
thought would have had plenty of room in a 45 gallon aquarium. But the
female of the pair thought different. Highly Aggressive toward all cory's
would be almost an understatement.