Re: Corys & Apistos

>I've read apisto's and cory's are a volatile mix -with the cory's ending
>up floating. I've been too concerned by this to actually try. First hand
>experience anyone?.

I keep dwarf corys with A. agazzizi and A. gibbiceps without incident.
I've also heard someone warn about this -- along with Otocinclus sp. --
but my experience so far does not support the warning. Some of the
nastier Apistos such as nijsseni and pandurini might be a problem.

----------- Reminder: Kindly quote parsimoniously when replying -------------