naming

Hi all,
	A couple of months ago I drove you all crazy with my 'neo-pandurini' debate,
when I wanted to see if anyone else had lucked into what appears to be a bridge
species/form between pandurini and njisseni. Now, they've spawned and I have a dozen or
so healthy, but young, fry. Assuming (big assumption) they survive, what should I call
them? sp. affinis undescribed?  a killie-style number tag? If the young eventually breed
true, then they probably aren't a cross, and from the importation history, I think they
are what they appear to be - a bridge. If I can spread some around (another big
assumption), there should be a way of keeping them distinct from their relatives, and
names go a long way.
	What would you do?
	Gary (Montreal)

----------- Reminder: Kindly quote parsimoniously when replying -------------