Re: Reverse Osmosis Redux -Reply

>>Trash cans will work for storing good water and waste
water,  though the (typical) 6:1 ratio of waste water to good
water demands  multiple trash cans for the waste, or else a
method of sending it to the  garden or the drain.<<

Waste water just means non-R/O water, right?  I seem to
recall someone used the waste water for other tanks.  It
might have been for African cichlids as I recall the message
said that the waste water was hard.

If that's correct, then you could set up 6 African tanks to
every Apisto tank <bg>.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL USA
william_vannerson@ama-assn.org