Re: Laetacara bonanza

> On the other hand, people are encouraged to put forth available list
> on the killie list and I think others should do the same here.  I've
> found that the dwarfs ship fine (I've sent or had sent to me: A.
> macmasteri, A. standachneri, & A. nijsseni, A. borelli, A. trifascita,
> L. curviceps, P. altispinosa, and others) in the same conditions as
> killies: insulated box, bit of water, bit of Amquel, Priority mail.
>
>                                 Cheers,
>                                 Matthew
Hi all,
	I was hoping for a bite like that. If US priority mail can get the fish
back and forth, why not go for a listing system here? I'm in Canada, so
I couldn't be a direct participant, but the system could benefit the
people on this list.
	I long ago learned you don't make money with dwarfs, but that's not the
idea anyway. If we bother being on this list, then we have a great
interest in these fish.
	What age are the fish you ship, Matthew? How big are the bags and how
long does the US mail take?
	Gary