Apistogramoides pucallpaensis.

Hi All,

I have noticed with great interest that some people are keeping
A.pucallpaensis.  A couple of years ago in the UK people were passing a
supposed pucallpaensis but it was not the real thing.  They did not have
the one distinguishing feature different from Apistogramma , i.e. the long
hard ray section of the anal fin.  These fish were sold at many an auction
an were what looked like a rather plain (unidentified?) Apisto.

I would be interested to know if you are keeping the real thing.  I did
here of a place in Holland or Germany that had some for the
equivalent of $40 each.

Ken.