apisto list

Hi all,
	So far, I'm pleased with the potential Pete's laetecara posting opened
up. That apistos ship like killies is an interesting statement - backed
up with people's experience, I think we have something.
	If we buy in good faith, sell in good faith, and don't flame each other
when we hit bumps in the road, this could be an excellent addition to
the list.
	I could even drive down to the States to mail stuff! If Wright would
make his article available to all, I think we could all start
experimenting.
	My N taenia, wild cacatuoides, double-reds, pandurini, and
pucallpaensis are set up to breed... More fry, I need MORE!!!
	Gary (Montreal)