Re: Size of shell dweller...

On Thu, 01 May 1997 17:04:41 +0200, you wrote:

>The correct way is to give the length as either total length (including
>caudal fin) or as body length (exluding caudal fin).=20
>In your example the fish has a total length of 7cm and a body length of =
5cm.=20

Hehe..  Which is one freakin' huge caudal fin on a 5cm fish!  :)  I
think  I was unclear in my last post.  What I meant was that some
people are *horrible* at guestimating the lengths of fish.

TTFN,

Brian T. Forsythe
crom@cris.com

"[Commitment is] like bacon and eggs -- the chicken is involved, the pig =
is committed."
				-- Red Green