oh no!

Well I have posted a few times about my cacatuoides that on the third
time,have succesfully spawned and raised about 20+ fry to the 14th
day of free swimming. I had removed the 2nd female and the male to
a30g planted tank hoping that my chances of the fry surviving would
increase and it did. Now the other female has eggs in the community tank,
which will prolly hatch tonight, but now Ihave a big problem.
	I've never seen a case of dropsy, only a picture of the end
result in books. Right now my male looks bloated, but I am not sure.
Yesterday he seems bigger when I watched him swim around, but I figured
he is just a fast growing youngster, now with a big ole belly. I tried
looking at his scales, they dont appear to be sticking out.
The eyes could be bulging, but then again, i thought they where sorta
out there to begin with. his fins are still perfect, and he eats plenty.
I feed freeze dried blood worms, frozen adult brine. he wont eat much
else, flakes, Tetras bits, or what not. I dunno, if anyone can
offer me some help I would appreciate it. His tanks mates are 2 flame
gouramis, 2 corys, 3 ottos, an SAE, and his significant other who is
guarding her eggs. I do weekly water changes on the 30g, usually 5 gallons
every Wednesday and Sunday. Other then that, thats my routine. Thanks

|     Michael W. McGrath    |
|    mcgrath@citilink.com   |
| www.citilink.com/~mcgrath |