colour foods

Hello,
	I've been having fun breeding the selected A cacatuoides 'double red'.
My male is an ancient, decrepit, flaming red fish that thankfully, and
sensibly, prefers sex to death. He's the battery bunny of breeders. My
female seems slightly younger and healthier, but she's from the same
importation a couple of years ago. The fish were already into their
dotage when I got them.
	The offspring show the same extensive colour distribution as their
father, but an orange to yellow coloration. It may well be that the
European source of the original pair switched females to hold his
market, but that's not certain. The young fish eat frozen bloodworms and
brine shrimp, plus live artemia naupli, whiteworms, sometimes
earthworms, and flake and freeze-dried plankton. It looks good to me,
but has anyone got a good suggestion for a colour food to increase the
redness of the fins? I don't have access to ponds for daphnia or cyclops
(#%!*&!).
	I generally avoid selected forms of fish, but I love keeping
cacatuoides and this is a lovely morph.
Gary (Montreal)

PS - I have 2 week-old pucallpaensis fry! They sure do start out tiny...