Re: Message from Mike Jacobs -Reply -Reply

>>if you want some  just holler!!! <<

Holler!!!!  I would love to try again.  Please send me some
more at your convenience and let me know what the shipping
charges are and I'll send a check right away.  (and the micro
worms too.)

I rearranged the tank today so there are very few places I
can't see.  This should help me keep better tabs on my
charges.

P.S.  I'm setting up my f. gardneri "Mesaje" and e. dageti
"monrovia" to collect eggs soon.  Are you interested in either
of these?  Also, the Chicago Killifish Association meeting is
next Friday night.  Do you want me to watch out for
anything?  It's a summer meeting so it may be a small crowd
but you never know what you'll run into.

Thanks.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL USA