pingu guppies

I have been using feeder guppies for dither fish in a couple of my
apisto tanks.  The guppies are actually bigger than some of the
apistos--but show no inclination to bother any of the other fish.  They
are even adaptable to a fairly low ph (I haven't checked lately).  I
have found them to be even better than some of the tetras as dither fish
because the tetras are shyer, faster swimming, and I haven't tested yet,
but I believe the tetras may be a bigger danger to apisto fry than the
guppies.  If pingus became available at a reasonable price, I would
certainly consider getting some as dither fish.  I believe the topic of
good dither fish for your apistos or other dwarf cichlids may be
appropriate in this list.  It's just a matter of from what angle you
view things--or through what colored looking glasses.