Fwd: Killies as dither fish

>I even have a small pair of A. borelli that raised fry in a 10 gallone
>tank full of gardneri, which are relatively aggressive for killies.
 The gardneri are one of the few that I think might work as dither fish.
I have kept some with apistos, but they slowly disappeared.  Actually,
the aggression level of these fish is very low as opposed to some of the
other genus of Killies.  I judge the intra-specific aggression of some
of the other Killies to be higher than that seen in Siamese fighting
fish males toward other males.