Re: Rainbows (was Fwd: pingu guppies -)

> Wright..........it's OK if you're off topic today.........Mr. Fish is
> in Chicago at
> the ACA.  I told him someone was going to assinate him so he is going
> with
> sunglasses on.......:-)

I'm back,

The ACA Convention was great for those of you who missed it.  I am glad
to see that this conversation with Pingu guppies and praecox has
centered around dither fish.  Actually I believe if they don't make good
dither fish, they shur make good Oscar food.

No one even recognized me with my sunglasses on.

Mr. Fish