Cacatuoides finally showing colors!

About a few weeks ago, I asked about the male/female ratio, an we had a
good talk abut the ph, temp and how that might effect gender. Well in
the last few days, most of my 18 or so fry have started to show the red
coloring on the dorsal and tail fins. I think I have 16 males and 3
females, though some are still small enough and not showing the colors
to still be up in the air. My ph is, and has been about 6.6, rather soft
water, temp 77-78. Just thought I would mention it.

Minnesota Aquarium Society is having the Auction Aug 9th, anyone else
going??

Mike

| mcgrath@citilink.NOSPAM.com  |
| To send me email, remove the |