Fwd: Cacatuoides finally showing colors!

I've heard triple-red cacatoides mentioned on a couple of occasions.
Are the triple-reds the variety that Mike Yamamoto of Hawaii bred from
wild stock and domestic German stock.  There was an article about these
fish in one of the major tropical fish magazines last year.  I don't
think he referred to them as triple-reds, but I do know of one person
who acquired some from him and was passing the fry around as a
triple-red?  I suspect that the color variety names may soon rival
discus color varieties because of a lack of any standardization.