Describe some Apistos for me?

	I have an opportunity to get ahold of some Apistos whose pictures
I couldn't find: A. coriati, juruensis, ramirezi, ortmanni.  I hadn't
heard of coriati of ramirezi before, while the others are just names to
me.  Anyone care to offer a brief description, or an opinion on which of
these is the best looking?  (I should mention that I can't guarantee the
spellings on these, since I saw the names on a wholesaler's list, on
which I saw an abundance of misspellings).
			TIA,
		Andrew

~^~
 ~