Re: "Agacucho" (and species id)

These Ayacucho may be closely related to agasizzii.  I was at Dave Soares's
place in March and saw A. gephyra in a tank right next to A.agasizzii "Rio
Tefe" and except for the labels on the tank, the two were identical.  How
they are distinguished is beyond me.  The vast number of color morphs of
agasizzii is going to lead to a number of these identification problems.
 This must be a very widely distributed species, and the number of similar
species will continue to increase as more areas are collected, and more
species are found.