Oh boy!

Well I had about 20 fry, Apisto Cacatuoides, on the 68 day. Mom was still
in the tank, because she seemd happy and I dont have a tank to grow the
fry out. So, I come home, ready to feed brine shrimp that are ready, and I
cant find the mom. Outta no where she pops out of one of the clay pots
in the tank, SCREAMING yellow. A spawn?? No way, there is no male.
Except the 68 day old fry,m and a few of the males are prtty big with
some awsome colors. So, when do apistos sexually mature?? My big males are
about 1/2 -3/4 of an inch, and showing most of the colors.
Could they be sexually mature? Or was the momma tricked into thinking he
was, and spawned, leaving behind infertile eggs??

Thanks

|   mcgrath@mad.scientist.com  |
|  IF YOU SEND ME JUNK MAIL,   |
| I WILL RUIN YOUR PUNY LIFE   |