Re: Not about Apisto's Again.

>Oops, Sorry, I forgot to list which type I am looking for.
>I am looking for Pelvicachromis taeniatus.  Dont think those should cost
>much.

Where are you located?  I think cost will depend on what's available in
your locale.  In Houston, the "Moliwe" color morph runs about $12 a pair
because the local market has been flooded.  If it's possible for you to get
to Houston, e-mail me and I can give you details about where to get them.

Mike Henshaw
Dept. of Ecology & Evol. Biology, MS-170
Rice University
135 Anderson Biology Lab
6100 Main
Houston, TX. 77005-1892