Re: FishNet Explore 97 - New Apisto(s) reported

Boy this trip sounds interesting fun and dangerous, reminds me of
those movies where they get captured by Indians :O)
But anywayz, I would like to wish you lot of luck and be carefull.

     P.S. Are the pictures up at your web page? Or are they not posted
up yet? I would love to see the pictures of the Apisto's and the mixture
of the Cardianl and the neon :O) I guess as soon as I get old enough I
will take a trip similar to this. It would be quite an experience.

   Thank You.
  Please keep us posted on this wonderfull expedition.

  Robert
    Park