Re: FishNet Explore 97 - New Apisto(s) reported -Reply

>>..I would like to wish you lot of luck and be carefull.<<

I'm not on the trip.  I'm just reporting from the comfort of my
office :-)

>>P.S. Are the pictures up at your web page?<<

It's not my web page, it's PetsForums'  There URL is
http://www.petsforum.com/fnexplore/

They have some photos there but the majority are being
posted only to CompuServe.  Also, it seems that Hieko is
taking the fish photos with regular film that will need to be
developed later.  John Benn is taking the scenic and group
shots with a digital camera.  These are the one they are
uploading nightly.  But wouldn't it be cool to see a photo of a
new Apisto just hours after it's discovery in the deep,
untrodden jungle?

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL USA
william_vannerson@ama-assn.org