Male Kribs Available

My six juvenile Kribs (Pelvicachromis pulcher) have grown up
and sexed out.  The final score is males 5, females 1.

Hence, I have 4 males I'd like to trade/sell.  I'm open to any
interesting offer.

They range from 2 - 3 inches in total length.  The bigger ones
are starting to color up with a nice orange band at the top of
the caudel fin.  Some of their caudel fins are torn a bit from
being harassed by the domenant male, but they are in good
health and shape otherwise.

I live 60 northwest of Chicago and work in downtown Chicago.
 I can ship but it may take awhile as I don't have any bags or
boxes at the moment (plus there's the UPS strike).
Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL USA
william_vannerson@ama-assn.org