FishNet Explore 97 - followup

I posted questions to John Benn on CompuServe about
when/where photos will be available and how will the live fish
be bred.  BTW there are a few fish photos on CompuServe
but they are not labeled well as far as what species they are
or even if it's a new species.

If anyone has additional questions, send them to me and I'll
pass them on to John.

Photos of the new fish caught during the FishNet Explore 97
trip will most likely appear first in  _Aqua Geographia_
(www.petsforum.com/aquageo/), which is Heiko's publication.

Also the live specimens were shipped to Italy where *Heiko
seeds them with experienced breeders who have a proven
track record working with these wild caught specimens.   If
successful then the F2,F3s make their way into the hobby.*