Re: !>>Note to Wright>>Note to R. Park

On 08/23/97 at 08:33 p, IDMiamiBob@aol.com said:

> What bothers me is that, while some opinions
>are based on personal experience, and are pretty much agreed that
>Algae eaters are at best , a pain, and at worst, dangerous, some
>other opinions are based on magazine articles and books, and these
>feel that Algae eaters are cool, useful fish.

Yeah, some of us are literate and understand and judge what we read,
and others elect not to chase references and have no idea whether
the sources are reliable or not.  Wright, care to enlighten this
bozo on who the authors of the cited article (Lissa and Neil) ARE?

- --

Dave Gomberg, FormMaestro!                     http://www.wcf.com
 gomberg@wcf.com