Re: !>>Note to mengerin

Whoa, horsey, back.  What I'm sayiong is I lost some very valuable fish to
algae eaters and so I have decided to go with snails instead.  I'm just
looking for snails that won't eat my swordplants, or reproduce really fast.
 I bought a twenty gallon tank at a yard sale yesterday that was still
set-up, but completely dry.  It has a quarter inch of dead pond snail shells
on top of the gravel.  Venezualan Ramshorns won't do that, and they are quite
attractive.