Re: Apistogramma regani

Anchor Bay has 3 females left.
Did anyone on the list order these fish by chance??
Looking for Apistogramma regani males.
Last night when i got home from work checked the fish
room and lo and behold a female regani guarding eggs.
only problem is who spawned with her A male Apistogramma
sp. "Schwarsaum".
They are in the same tank as a community with some nijsseni
as well. Thus you can see my delema regarding getting a male.
I know the female will spawn. Saw about 20 red eggs or so in
the flowerpot she was guarding.
This fish is pretty rare.
Would be nice to get some "TRUE" regani fry!!!
Thanks,
Phillip Ryti
RYTIREEFS@JUNO.COM