OK, What's this Apisto?

Thanks to everyone on the list who ventured guesses at the first "What's
this Apisto" last January (it was Apisto sp. "Puerto narino" according to
Mike Wise, though "rotpunkt" and "schwarzum" are so close they might be
the same species...).

As I promised at the bottom of my last message, we've got some more fun
strays, which came in as contaminents with agassizi, two "females" and one
male.

So what are they?  Kathy thinks she has an answer, but I'll keep it quiet
for a little bit. :)  Point your favorite browser at
http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria/Krib/Fish/Mystery for some quickie
video framegrabs I did this morning.

We'll be writing an article for the local club (GSAS) and I'll try to put
it up on the web when we have it.

  - Erik

- ---
Erik Olson