Re: Nation goto the bathroom day in mytank?

Michael W McGrath wrote:

> PS I have a choice of fish to purchase soon. Getting both is not possible,
> as I do not have the space. So what do you think. Crenicara punctulatum or
> {elvicachromis taeniatus?? Both dwarfs. Thanks.

I have kept C. punctulatum 2x in the past.  I found them to be very
peaceful - despite being leery of the combination I kept them with
checkerboards and some apisto in a well planted 40 gal tank. They
colored up rather well but seemed to take quite a long time to settle
in.  I'd like to get my hands on some more.
Please remove ".chlorine" from e-mail address to reply