Morning all

Hi !
My name is Meryl and I will be lurking on this list for the
benefit of my 15 year old son (Ryan) who loves fish!
The reason he cannot connect for himself is that the company
I work for provides free internet access and we make the
most of anything that is free.
So, he pops into work to read the mail.

A brief history - Ryan has ADHD (attention defecit disorder)
and I took him out or school and home schooled him and he
made a comment that he would like a fish tank.
So I thought  it might keep him occupied!  Things grew and
from small beginnings 3 years ago he now has four tropical
tanks at home with various cichlids, livebearers and
appistogrammas.  He also breeds Koi angels in his spare
time!
He also has a display tank at the local library (pays well)
and has big plans.

He is interested in anything that swims and if anyone on the
list lives in NZ let me know and perhaps we can connect
sometime.
Cheers, Meryl