Re: Anomalochromis thomasi

To all,
I recently purchased 5 Adult Anomalochromis thomasi.
I am no quite sure of the sex of the fish I have.
The dorsal fin on the fish all go to a point.
One of the five is somewhat smaller then the other 4.
They all are at least 3 inches or more.
I would like to separate a possible "pair" into their
own tank. Currently, all five are in a 15 gallon tank until my
45 is setup. Are there any distinct features to look for
when trying to sex them like spots or body size??? What
 I have read is somewhat vague. Anyone with some
suggetions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Phillip J. Ryti
RYTIREEFS@JUNO.COM