-Reply to Kaycey

At 02:34 AM 9/12/97 -0400, IDMiamiBob@aol.com wrote:
>Are you saying we could replace live baby brine with ground pellet food?
>Bob

Bob - no. I still feed my breeders daily one feeding of newly hatched baby
brine. I feed the fry newly hatched baby brine until they are approximately
2 weeks old. That's when I start feeding ground flakes and I mix it with the
earthworm flakes to add more nutrition to the basic flake. Once I have
removed the fry from the parents tank I start feeding the parents newly
hatched baby brine once a day (usually in the evening) and then in the
morning I feed them straight earthworm flake. I don't know what results
other apisto breeders would have using the earthworm flake but, I know it
helps with my breeders.

The only time I have ever used pellet food is to soak spirulina sinking
pellets (only 1 or 2 pellets - enough for that days feeding) in a small
amount of hot water and let cool to feed to my free swimming gourami fry.

Kaycy