R: Domestic violence...

Hi Mike,
            what Kaycy wrote you happened also to me. I have two females
and a male of Apistogramma Borellii in a tank very similar to the one you
described, but since the male choose the female to go with, I've seen the
other apisto always bitten and picked up by the couple. This female has not
any injury yet, just because seems to be more intelligent than the other
two, but she spends the most of her time hidden in a part of the tank.
I will take her out of there soon anyway!

Bye
Simone Vcini (ps.vicini@flashnet.ti)