Fwd: Re: Nutrition

>Gee, I wish they would have added microworms, vinager eels,
>paramecia and other live foods to the darned comparison.  Maybe
>daphnae dead of old age too.  And would we like that data for
>apistos!
>
>Dave Gomberg, FormMaestro!                     http://www.wcf.com

Dave--That's one of the benefits that can be gleaned from drumming up
interest in apistos.  Imagine, instead of trout chow, apisto chow;
discus bites, apisto bites; goldfish flakes, apisto flakes.  Imagine if
Purina added apisto chow to it's line of trout chow and catfish chow.
Purina and government agencies would be lining up to do studies on how
to optimize weight and size on apistos.  Apisto farming would become a
major branch of aquaculture studies. And thus the dream begins.