RE: Nutrition

Any/All:

What are your opinions on other variables (Other than food "quality")
related to fry growth and what are their priorities?

Water chemistry (pH and hardness)
Water cleanliness (frequency and amounts of water changes)
Water temperature
Number and type of feeding schedule (many small vs. a few large per day)
Artificial vs. natural hatching
Keep with adults/without adults
Lighting schedule
Other?

I ask because I wonder about all of these.  Also, if all of these are
important, they would all need to be addressed if anyone took up the
designed experiments that was discussed earlier today.

I have seen fry growth rate variability that cannot be explained from the
above in the past.  However, I certainly can't say I do all my work under
rigorous scientifically controled conditiions!

Tom