>>All the tanks are heavily planted, but can I keep either of these new =
fish with the kribs, with the killies or are they best off alone.<<

I had a single male Fundulopanchax gardneri nigerianus misaj=E9 (GAR) and =
a trio of Aplocheilus lineatus (LIN) in the 10 Gallon office tank with a =
pair of Kribs.  Everything was fine until the Kribs spawned.  They killed =
the Gar.  The LIN were okay but I removed them anyway.  I suspect the LIN =
were left alone because they are surface fish, far enough away to not be a =
perceived threat.  The GAR occupied the middle of the water column so he =
was too close.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL USA
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/William_Vannerson