Appeal from the list maintainer

I think that most of us would agree that this list is one of the best
sources of apisto knowledge and help anywhere available. You all contribute
helpful and inciteful postings daily.

We are getting so much traffic that we are sending out more than one
apisto-digest a day, and I have seen several people move over to the
digest.

We are also having people

	* quoting entire messages
	* even quoting the apisto by-line at the end of the message!

I  think the practice reduces the quality of the lists, especially the
digests which I hope will become a highly regarded body of apisto knowledge.
Who wants to search the digest archives only to turn up endless quotes
of the same material? It makes it harder to find what you are looking for.

I plead with everyone to take care to trim their quotes ruthlessly.

Frank O'Carroll
List Maintainer