Re: Toxic Pheromones?

As you may or may not know, almost all of the beasts in the Animal
Kingdom (I'm still not sure about fish...it only stands to reason
though) emit Pheromones, including humans.  Although these trace
chemicals are present and have a specific purpose, some species have
evolved and no longer use them on a conscious level!  This is usually
due to the evolution of the sense of smell.  Humans no longer use them
as they did in "primitive days", however, studies have shown that the
pheromones ARE used on a subconscious level to a degree.
    It is my theory (take it as you may) that fish, having a good sense
of smell, do use pheromones on a conscious level.

Thanks:     Russell

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/5335/index.html