Re: Shrimp eggs- Now a problem

Darren Hanson answers;

<< I wonder why you don't just hatch your brine
 shrimp while still in the cysts? With a high quality product 90% or even
 more will hatch out in as little as 18 hours depending on salinity, pH and
 temperature. With careful siphoning, unhatched and empty cysts should not be
 a significant problem. >>

This is a school project for my 6th grader.  Did you say something about caref
ul siphoning?  She just picks up the hatchery and pours it through the net.
 That's the best I can get from her.

Besides, no matter how careful you are, a few shells still get into the tank.

Hey, here's an idea- do you suppose a short time in one of those food
dehydraters they sell on the info-mercials would do the trick of drying them?
 Or does it get too hot in there?

Bob