nutritional value

Hi all,
        at the end of this page you will see an old message that I sent to
the live-food mailing list but nobody answer me so now I'm trying with you.
I'm sure you can help me out of this

Thank you

MESSAGE SENT TO LIVE-FOOD MAILING LIST  8/10/97

I was searching for some news regardings Chironomus and Brine Shrimps
because I noticed that maybe my Apistos are suffering from a calcium
deficency. I've been feeding them on frozen brine shrimps but I'm searching
some informations regardings their nutritional value and Chironomus
nutritional value.

I think that the problem they have depends on their diet but I need these
informations to be sure about what I'm thinking.

Very nice weather here
Thank you
Simone Vicini (psvicini@mdnet.it)