me again (moina info request)

I'm Simon again,
                        I read your messages about moina and I looked for
some here in Italy but nobody has it. So I was thinking that maybe one of
you could have some eggs or can tell me where I can bye some. I'm really
interested in this live food, I'm thinking about giving it to my big fry.
BBS it's a good food but maybe giving two different types of food will help
fishes to grow better and faster.

Did anyone of you try the Sera Mikropan as a food for 1/2" fry?

Simone Vicini (psvicini@mdnet.it)