Apisto Evening in Seattle Tuesday 10/14

Just a small reminder to anyone on this list who may be in the Seattle
area next Tuesday.  We're having David Soares as our local club's guest
speaker.  Admission is free.  David will bring some fish to auction, so
bring a cooler. :)

Our meetings are at the Seattle Aquarium, Pier 59, 7:30 PM, second Tuesday
of the month.  Parking is available free on the street or in the metered
spots across the street.  More details, e-mail me back or check our web
page at http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria/Krib/Seattle/

See you there!

    - Erik

- ---
Erik D. Olson					         amazingly, at home
eriko@wrq.com