R: nutritional value

Bob wrote:

> Simone-
>     Okay, Dude.  How do you determine that fish have a calcium
definciency?
>  Not being critical, I really am curious about how hobbyists figure out
stuff
> like that.

Well I'm not sure about what I'm thinking but I saw that the fins are
really fragile expecially at their edges. When I started feeding my Apisto
on bloodworms, larvas and BS and when I took the hardness down the fins
started growing and they became really nice and their colours were
fantastic, two months ago I stopped feeding my apisto on bloodworms and
larvas and now I'm noticing that the fins are getting more fragile and
shorter than before so I thought about a calcium deficency.

What do you think?

Bye
Simone Vicini (psvicini@mdnet.it)
Autumn is coming and summer is leaving